Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Outside...

I finally got to uploading my pictures of the outside of our house. I've been so busy decorating, you know how it goes. Well, even though I do the front of the house pink the side is done with traditional red.
I love the simple country look.
All my garden decorations get dressed for Christmas.
I love filling my iron shelves with cute finds from the thrift store and yard sales,
and even a few things I've made myself...
this old ski I painted years ago...
and this cute little snowman I made for a class...
I was so glad the weather was warm for decorating outside...
the side is finished....
even the bird houses get a touch of red...
Well that's the outside. I allow myself one day per room on the inside.
I have alot of Christmas stuff!

More pictures to come...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine. :) Your decorations are all so sweet. I always love birdhouses. Your porch is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorations.. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such cute Christmas decor. My favorites are the birdhouses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin