Saturday, February 4, 2017

Scan n Cut Canvas

Had fun playing today in Scan n Cut Canvas. If you don't know what that is, it's a program that comes with the Scan n Cut machine to make cutting and drawing files. Which then allows you to draw them or cut them out on the machine.

 Today I was playing with making campers. The fun old fashion ones that we all ( well at least I do ) dream of fixing up and going glamping in ( GLAMOROUS CAMPING).

Here's the first card I made...
I thought it turned out okay but then looking at it I thought I had the whole thing backwards -the fatter part should be at the front. So I made some adjustments.


and made another one. I added an awning, and turned
 it around, I also added a flower. 
I love the way the awning pops out and the card can stand on it's own.

a little pearl for door knobs

the inside sentiment...

I used the drawing feature and decorated the envelope...

So much you can do with Scan n Cut Canvas .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin