Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cleveland Metroparks ....

Well this is exactly why I love fall! Wait till you see. If you don't live in an area where the trees change colors you probably don't get to see this kind of awesome beauty. I live near the Cleveland Metroparks and at this time of year you have to take a ride through and stop at the Gorge, in the Bedford Reservation. Many people have their wedding pictures taken here because it's so beautiful. I hope you'll enjoy these pictures...
Wasn't that beautiful! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm so glad God didn't give us a black and white world to live in. What a wonderful display of beauty. Thank you Lord!
(Please ignore the date on the pictures I didn't set it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin