Sunday, February 14, 2010

Home and Garden Show....

Well it's taken me about ten days and some antibiotics to start feeling better. Hope everyone is having a loving Valentine's Day! I was able to go to the local Home & Garden Show here Saturday and I took lots of pictures. It's always nice to see some spring flowers when the weather outside is cold and gloomy.
Here are some of the beautiful garden displays...
the pink tulips "pop" next to white

I never think to put red and pink together


I love hydrangeas!

A country watering pump

an eye catcher

I had to take a picture of this, so simple but unique

add height with bamboo

St Francis - beautiful!
There were many beautiful statues and works of art.
 How I'm looking forward to spring, sigh.
 If it would just stop snowing!
I have more pictures to share with you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin