Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Country Curtains - tour

Nothing cheers me up or brightens my day better than a walk through my local Country Curtains Store. The days here have been so cold and dreary, I thought I would just take a ride and browse through the store. The clerk was very kind and said I could take some pictures to share with you. If you don't have a store near you, you can check them out at http://www.countrycurtains.com/ . They are full of beautiful displays and inspiration. I hope you enjoy...



















I love the bright blue, the warm reds and I adore the pale yellow walls!
What is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Christine how I can relate. After this long white winter, I went to our local Country Curtains shop in Bucks County, Pa this past weekend. Finally temperatures above freezing, blue skies and sunny days. This gets you thinking spring and what little things you can do to brighten up your home. So I took a drive to Pipersville to a great country décor store, Piper Classics. They have the greatest selection of Country Curtains and home décor to inspire and get ready for my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin