Sunday, July 10, 2016

Vinyl Name Plaque

Well, another wedding to go to and another opportunity use my new Brother Scan n Cut 2 and get crafty. This time I'm making a name plaque, it's so easy I'll show you how.

 Sorry for the glare, I'm going to have to work on my pics.
First, start with a wood plaque, sand smooth and paint. I painted mine white - classic. Apply a couple of coats and let dry overnight.

 I use Inkscape to design my words, it's easy to use and free. Then I use my  Brother Scan-n-cut 2 to cut out the vinyl. I like the Cricut brand in Cocoa.

I like to cut away excess vinyl pieces that I might be able to use at another time.
I think the worst part is trying to get everything straight, but this time it was easy because there wasn't any extra space.

I think it turned out perfectly, I hope they like it. Who wouldn't like a personalized wedding gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin