Monday, November 21, 2016

White Wreath - recycled light bulbs

I made a wreath for a friend this weekend. She wanted it to be wintery and white so she could leave it up after the holidays for winter. First I started with old light bulbs that I always save from my bathroom vanity. I used them this way before and I love the way they turn out. Glittered, large snow balls...

 I wash them, cover with glue, then roll in glitter. I wrap the base with wire and cover with floral tape. Now to assemble the wreath...
I like to put my bow on first and build from there
beautiful white poinsettias and white berry sprigs
large, white, glittery branches
snowflakes and silver berries
and done!
Love it!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin