Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tole Painted Trays...

I wanted to share some  painted tole trays that I have collected over the years.
I think they're beautiful, what do you think?
This one rests behind my stove. It's colors are perfect with my old,  gold counter top.
This is my favorite. I love the red color. It sits on my faux fireplace mantle.
This one is small and my latest find. I put it on top of the tv in the living room.
This large round tray sits on top of my refrigerator. I inherited this one from my mom when she passed away. I remember  she bought it  when we went to a yard sale together.
I really think these trays are beautiful works of art. I purchased most of them at yard sales or thrift stores for under $3.00.  Next time your out shopping, keep your eyes open.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin