Sunday, October 18, 2009

Skeleton craft...

My 8 year old son came home the other day from school with his adorable art picture. He had seen his brothers do this in the past and he was just waiting his turn. Mr. Wilson (art Teacher) is so... very creative. Any of you moms out there with little children will enjoy doing this with them.
It's hard to tell by my photo but the skeleton "bones" are made out of Q-tips! Cut the skull and pelvis out of white paper and glue to black paper. The "bones" of the feet and hands are broke in half and the ribs are just bent. The ghosts and moon are added with chalk.
This is the first "Halloween" decoration up in my house. I don't usually put the Halloween stuff up until a week before. I'll share all of that with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin