Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Christmas decor....

Here's a few more pics of my Christmas decorations....

Let's start with some jars I had and I filled them with candy.
Jars are so easy to find at the thrift store for little money.

This deer I also found at the thrift store for $1.00. I painted it black and then crackle( the crackle finish doesn't show up in the pic) and then gold. I added some greenery and a big red bow.


Let's move on to the only place in my house with pink Christmas decorations... the Bathroom! I did it in pink, for one- it matches the decor and for two- I had a bunch of pink stuff left over from long ago.



And let's not forget the most important decoration of all, without which there would be no Christmas...
the nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love all the pinks. And the pink angels are my favorite. Its all just lovely. Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin