Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Floral cards.....

Keeping up with my New Years' resolution to start using up some of the craft supplies I already have on hand, I decided to sit down and make a few cards. I have sooooo much paper I really need to start using it up. So since I'm looking forward to Spring I thought I would hand paint a few floral cards...

Some daisies...

Some Iris....


Some roses...


Some impatiens...


Oh how flowers just put a smile on my face!


I made a set of 5 of each with coordinating envelopes. I hope to start selling some of my wares. I think I might try out etsy. Not sure how it works but I think I could figure it out. If you have any tips for selling, please share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin