Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Home & Garden Show....

Here are some more pictures of the Home and Garden show. I'll have to say I wasn't impressed with the inspiration homes - they looked like someone just put the furniture in and hung up pictures - so that's why I didn't take any pictures of the homes. No decorating ideas at a Home and Garden Show - how dissapointing. I did enjoy the outdoor furniture arrangements - I hope you do too...


great way to display indoor plants outside!


love the bunny picture - too high priced for me

lambs inside a glass cage with candle


Look closely at all the little fairies! They are black metal silhouettes of fairies - cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin