Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Craft Show

Been busy getting ready for a Craft Show Sat. Dec. 3 at Normandy High School.  Stop by and say high. Here's a preview of some of the items I've been working on....

Here's a Santa I painted on an old water ski...



Some ornaments for the tree...




I fell in love with these felted wool pincushions when I saw them on the Martha Stewart show so I had to make some...


And this small cupcake pin cushion is so sweet...

I have also been making wreaths, decorated sleds, an old wagon decorated for Christmas and some wooden plaques for the wall. I hope to post more soon. Hope to see you there.
This post is liked up to ...
http://todayscreativeblog.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin