Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tea party...

I had a delightful time getting ready for a Tea Party at my house! Decorating the table was  so much fun.
 Before it looked like this...

Then I added a pretty floral tablecloth....


and theses dishes. I got a whole set at the thrift store for cheap and they're fine china!


Then the silverware I got a long time ago at another thrift store for only 10cents each piece. They were really tarnished and it took alot of polishing but they turned out beautiful...

 I made some favors, tulip chocolates on a stick, and tied silk flowers around the stem. They looked great tucked into the green napkins. ( Floral theme - can you tell? )


I also used my cricut - which I love, to cut out little tea cups which I taped to the napkin rings


and then I thought I could also use my cricut to make place cards. They turned out too cute! First I printed names on floral paper, then I centered my cricut and cut out tea kettles. I glued a piece of folded paper to the back so they would stand up. Love it...


Some flowers and greens for a centerpiece and we were all set for Tea...


Oh , by the way, the reason you don't see any Tea cups is because everyone brings their own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin