Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Card

I was recently invited to a card party with some friends. Every now and then we get together to make cards. Since Easter is coming I thought I would make an Easter card. And even though I think bunnies are the sweetest, Easter is all about my risen Savior - Jesus Christ. So my card is one that I could share my Easter Blessings...
Here is the front...

I printed the image off the net and did alot of layering. I also used my cricut to cut out the swirly shape. The pic doesn't do it justice, the blue is actually purple. The front reads "Let the whole Earth be filled with His glory"
Here's the inside...

It reads.."May the glory of our risen Lord renew  your hopes, faith and joy!"
May you all have a Blessed Easter and know that Jesus really is the reason for the season!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin