Saturday, June 25, 2016

Brother Scan-n-Cut Vinyl wedding gift

I have been having fun using my new Brother Scan-n-Cut. Especially to cut out vinyl lettering. This is a gift I made for a friends' son's wedding shower.

 I use Inkscape to design the wording. If you haven't tried Inkscape yet you're missing out. It's a free online design center. There are many videos on youtube to help get you started.
The frame was only $1.00 at the thrift store which I painted black and then lined with scrapbook paper.
 I also made this card to go with
Simple white embossed champagne glasses with border punch lined in black . I added a rhinestone for sparkle
silver glitter tape and stamped sentiment with black heart on inside
stamped envelope with matching heart
I hope they like the gift I know I would - how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin