Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Scan n Cut pumpkin bags

I had such fun making these little gifts for the staff at my church for appreciation month. I love using both my CRICUT and SCAN N CUT 2 together.And I think I used almost all my craft supplies - stamps, punches, ribbon, buttons, raffia and my laminator - great way to use up what you have. I first cut the simple round bags using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and then decorated them with SCAN N CUT 2 pumpkin images.
I also used my CRICUT to cut out the tags and leaves. Then I made bookmarks,  sunflower name sticks, Crow signs and magnets to put inside.
The crows were from an idea I got off Pinterest, made with circles and ovals and the cute little feet are cut from my STAMPIN UP owl punch

I thought it would be fun to have a large pumpkin with a sign - It says "The best pumpkins in the patch". I used cardboard to make a stand and used my SCAN N CUT 2 to cut the large pumpkin and vines.
SO CUTE once I put all the bags together with gifts and candy.
They really were so much fun to make. It is always nice to make things for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin