Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Halloween Treat Bag

I mentor a sweet little 2nd grade girl once a week and I am so thankful to use my creative talents with her. The holiday time is so full of possible activities to do together. Since Halloween is coming, I made her a bag that I put some goodies in for her.

I found these adorable polka dot bags at Joann's last year at the end of the season. I think they were like 25 cents...


I used a variety of tools and brands for this. Stampin up owl punch for bat,  Stampin up bird punch for branch, scan n cut 2 for tags and words, variety of inks and embellishments.



I love when I actually have a reason to make something, don't you?
 Have a fun and safe Halloween....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin