Monday, September 23, 2019

Yellow Office

Well, since my office is right next to my new guest room I just had to freshen it up. I am just in love with yellow anymore, it is so bright and cheery.  I was going to just paint the one wall yellow and the rest the same white I used in the guest room but I ran out of white paint so I painted 3 walls yellow and one white. Painting can be a chore but it is so worth it in the end. Again, this room didn't cost very much at all. Most of the accessories are from thrift stores.


It's so fun when you find just what you had in mind, like this picture of daisies above the shelf. It's exactly what I was looking for and I found it on facebook marketplace.  I made the chair cover and the cornice above the window. The chandelier was $2 from the habitat for humanity store. It was gold so I spray painted it black and added some crystals. A little sparkle is always nice.







Accessories on the shelf stayed the same, the cute little owls were picked up from Goodwill.




A little vintage is always welcomed. Vintage carry on case, fan and telephone add interest.


I repainted the table, which serves as my desk, and re-stained the top dark ebony.


The hutch I painted white; it took about 3 coats to cover but I like how crisp and clean it looks and accessorizing is fun.


Most of the items I already had , I just added a few bits of yellow...





And finally , this sign I made hangs on the door between the rooms and it says it all....


I hope you love your space and surround yourself with things that make you happy, I certainly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin