Friday, March 16, 2012

Easter Decor

It has been sooo warm around here latelty that SPRING is definitely in the air. So I just had to put out some decorations for Easter, it is early this year April 8th.

This was my faux fireplace before.....


And this is what it looks like now.....

And the mantle before ... which isn't really too bad.....

And after, with a couple of bunnies...


And here's my hutch before.... filled with my collection of pitchers.....

And with my bunny collection.....

And this is what I put on my dining room table...
 Winter is sure feeling in the past , inside and out. Now I just hope the weather doesn't drop a ton of freezing snow on us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin