Monday, March 12, 2012

Wall Words.....
A while back I had put some pictures up on the wall. It was really easy - I simply found frames at the thrift store, painted them black, and added black and white pictures of my kids and the dog. I love the way the black and white softens the image. Well, I had treated myself to a cricuit and I wanted to add some wall words. It was soooooo easy and I love the way it turned out. I used  "wall decor and more" except I didn't like the f in family so I simply cut out a more decorative one. The pics hang in the basement where the walls are brick so I simply cut them out of paper and taped them up. What do you think?.....




I think I might add Faith and Friends before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin