Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bunny Love




As I started to put out Easter decorations, I realized that I have a lot of bunnies! They work so nicely with my cottage garden style but they are also soooo darn cute. Here are most of mine - some are
strictly out for the Easter season.

These are the Easter crew.....










These are also for Easter but they are small salt and pepper shakers




and these are my everyday friends....









Bunnies in every room of the house! 
How about you - do you have bunny love?

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your bunnies. My sister-in-law would love all that you have. I am partial to bunnies, since I raised them when I was a kid and had bunnies for my kids until the kids got older. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin