Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Scan n Cut Teddy Bear Card

My local library had a class on making a teddy bear so I thought I would check it out just for the heck of it, I didn't need a stuffed bear but I thought it might be fun. I actually had to take it home and do it  since she was having everyone sew it by hand - NO THANKS, but they did supply the materials and pattern so I can't complain.
Here's my finished bear ...

I did think of someone I can gift it to so I made a tag 
and matching card using my scan n cut 2


and of course a matching envelope

front and back
I love how easy it is to coordinate everything with my scan n cut, see the little bear -
 same as the card just smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin