Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Home tour 2018

Love to decorate for Christmas. Here's some of what you'll see at my house. Some of the pictures are a little dark - sorry.
When you first come in you will be greeted by a bench with these little guys



and a hutch full of Christmas...




I  draped a vintage table runner over the chair in the kitchen...


and filled my antique hoosier cabinet...




I collect these sweet little mice called Charming Tails... can you see him? ( on top of the jar)


my counters...






above my stove...


I love the top of my refrigerator, it's filled with gingerbread men...


Vintage aprons and pot holders are scattered about...


I like snowmen...


another hutch in the dining room..



Love the vintage table cloths....


I also drape them to display...




I hang greens and ornaments from my chandelier....


faux fireplace...


more snowmen...


my dining room...



Shelves in the living room...







the tree looks better in real life...


don't forget the bathroom! the only room I do in pink...






Whew - that's a lot! but I can sit back and enjoy the season now.
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Chris - you are so creative in displaying Christmas! You need to advertise to decorate peoples homes for the holidays! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin