Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas Home Tour - 2020 - Bedroom

 This is my bedroom. It's small but cozy.  The walls are dark green and the curtains are maroon. I want to paint the walls but the thought of having to move everything stops me, maybe someday. I have to say I don't like the way my pictures turned out because the lighting is so bad.  But here it is...

An antique iron bed is adorned with greenery on the head and footboard...


Lots of fluffy pillows, the Merry Christmas pillow is made from a placemat...



a black  painted tray holds a Christmas tea pot, cup and towel....


Every room should have a chandelier. This one I found at my local Habitat for Humanity store, 
they have great deals and they do wonderful work in the community...


          Two small wreaths hang on the curtain rod between the windows...


Well, that's my home. All decorated for the Christmas holiday. I hope you have all enjoyed seeing it and maybe it inspired you to decorate your home. As you can see, it doesn't have to cost a lot of money. Make your home something you enjoy being in and have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the tour Chris! Merry Christmas to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin