Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas outside 2020

 Changed and updated my colors outside this year for Christmas. So glad we had a stretch of warm days to put everything up. Enjoy...

                             My front porch....



I covered my cushions with white plastic from a shower curtain to protect from snow and the pillows I covered with flannel backed tablecloths...



I found this old chandelier in the trash, painted it red, added cardboard lights, greenery and ribbon...


Black and white poinsettias from Walmart dressed up my window garland...


A large top hat tree topper for my tree I found at Goodwill, more black and white poinsettias, red poinsettias, ribbon and I made some ornaments by glueing scrapbook paper to wood shapes..


I loved this extra large ornament I found at Hobby Lobby for my front door...


Extra large wreath on the house...


My old milk cans stay up year round , just added red ribbon, greenery and a small decorated sled...


Every table needs a centerpiece...


off to the side of my porch I have a rooster weather-vane, a welcome flag, and a wreath that hangs on my garden fence that hides my garden hose on back; more red poinsettias for my mailbox planter...





I found this North pole in the trash, it was missing the top so I glued on a large gold ornament, I found this adorable red sleigh at Goodwill and filled it with boxes covered with flannel backed tablecloths and duck tape and a small tree finishes off the setting...

Hope you enjoyed my decor and got some ideas for your house, next time the side of my house.








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. I really enjoyed the tour! How about the inside of your house next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, keep watching more to come

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin