Monday, January 23, 2017

Ruffled Stool

I've been reorganizing my craft room recently- new storage furniture and fixing things up. I thought I would share some of my favorites. It has taken me quite awhile to get it all done but I love the way things have turned out. Not only will I be sharing the designs but also tips for storage.

The first thing I want to share is this adorable craft stool I made. I usually stand when I am working on crafts but I do like to sit now and then.

 I needed something that I could tuck away under the table when not in use. I bought a basic wooden stool from the thrift store , cut it to the correct height, padded it, and then covered it in ruffles.


I really wanted a lot of ruffles so I did 4 layers of coordinating fabrics. Then I added trim, tassels and buttons.
I love the way it turned out. What do you think?

Next time I'll share my craft desk - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin