Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Christmas Home Tour 2020 - Bathroom

 This past year I changed up my bathroom and I'm so glad I did. If I could give any advice about decorating it would be to keep the main pieces of your room neutral colors: walls, carpet, sofa, rugs etc; that way when you want to change it all you have to change are the small things like pillows or curtains. I used to have to do my bathroom pink for Christmas ( which was pretty) but now because I painted my walls white any color will work. All I had to do was take away the yellow accents I had and replace it with Christmas colors - this year red, black and white. I love the way it looks.

I added a piece of black and white buffalo check fabric on this small shelf above the toilet, a snowman from a yard sale - I changed his scarf to match, and a black and white bowl full of red bells ...

                                        Candy cane soap and lotion set from Home Goods...


                                                      vintage Christmas hankies- I love, 
                        an old candle and the snowman holds a bowl of snowballs  cotton balls...


                   It's fun to have a reason to create, so all the florals I did this year just for this space. 
                                             A small white pitcher with poinsettias for the sink...


                                                                 A wreath for the wall...


                                           a vase sits on the floor under the magazine rack...


                                               and an arrangement on the back of the door...


                My towels are red so I just layered some Christmas hand towels and hankies on top...


and searching for wall accessories is fun, of course my favorite places to shop are thrift stores...




                             I printed some Christmas pictures from the library to put in frames...


                                   vintage ones for the frames hanging next to the mirror...





                     a friend helped me hang a chandelier this year, I love the sparkle it adds...


                                  my bathroom may be small but I love the way it looks...


                                             One more room to share next time....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin