Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas Home Tour 2020 - Kitchen

 I really enjoy my kitchen and all the Christmas decorations greet me each morning...

My antique hoosier cabinet is filled with all kinds of Christmas cheer...


                               I use it more as a desk, a place to sit and sip my tea and write notes...


                                                    or to search recipes...


or grab a chocolate.. 


                                 vintage aprons hang on the side...


                                The counter where biscuits are made...


                                 I just found these canisters this year at an estate sale...


                                 Pioneer Woman has some pretty Christmas containers...


                                 The bright spot under the window...


                                The corner where dishes are washed...


                                 My morning cup of tea begins here...


                                  the stove where the kettle boils...


                                 and wise words to remind me....


                              Gingerbread men and a gingerbread tree top the refrigerator...

                                
                                  and microwave...

                         
                                  I have a bar dividing the kitchen from the dining room...


                                 there's candy for welcomed guests...


                                  and candles to scent the air...


                                  Every little shelf has been touched...


My kitchen is a happy place where many memories are made and everywhere I look reminds me of the joys of the season. I hope your kitchen is a happy place. 

Next time - my dining room...

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin