Friday, August 14, 2009

Garden BUZZzzzzz....

This morning as I was sitting outside, a big bumble bee came buzzing by. I followed him. First he landed on the pink begonias. Do you see him? He's right in the center.

Then he went to the hosta. And crawled inside the white flower. For a time he was so deep you wouldn't even know he was there.



I really don't like bees or any other flying insects. But I do love my flowers and we can't have one without the other. Bees are actually gardeners, tending to the garden. Spreading the pollen where ever needed.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine!
    Great photo's!! I love sitting and watching the bees, butterflies and hummingbirds in the garden! It's soooo relaxing and amazing how hard they work especially the bees to keep our gardens beautiful :)
    Happy Friday!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin