Thursday, August 20, 2009

To Nate.... I LOVE COUNTRY!

For Nate, who doesn't like doilies, I have them everywhere, I collect them. Someone took their precious time to crochet them. A little piece of history.
For Nate, who doesn't like using stuffed animals in decorating... A little kitty to wait for the birdies. He probably doesn't like bird houses either!

For Nate, who doesn't like dried flowers. I save them all and use them to decorate with and to make home made potpourri, oops.... he probably doesn't like that either.


For Nate, who says to leave the farm animals outside. Every house should have at least one rooster. I know I have at least 4.



For Nate, hearts are always welcome in a country home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin