Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Outdoor Table Redo..



4 squares of tile at 99 cents each - not bad!



New table next to new furniture...

I went and bought new patio furniture the other day, it was on sale 75% off,
can't beat that, considering my stuff was getting pretty old looking. The redwood chairs I had were starting to rot and since the new set was on sale , now would be the best time to buy. Okay, so I get it home and all my old tables just look too old next to the new stuff. Instead of buying more stuff, I reused the old ones but covered the tops with stone tiles I bought at the Home Depot. I glued them on with construction adhesive and grouted the seams. I think they look great and now they match my new stuff. Hmmm now what about that picnic table...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin