Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter Decor.....

Since the weather has definitely felt like SPRING, I thought it would be a good time to get out my Easter decorations. It is only 17 days away! I usually don't go all out for all the Holidays but Easter is one of my favorites and Spring is a great time to brighten things up. I'm soooooo glad I have an attic to store things in. I didn't realize how many boxes I had....
I keep things really simple during the winter on my faux firelace...

but it's always a great place to decorate...



I didn't realize how many bunnies I have!
Most of them I've picked up at yard sales or the thrift store...





I filled my jars up with Easter grass and eggs, then added a spring ribbon...

I'll show you what I did to the outside tomorrow. I hope you add a little Spring to your home.
 I'm sooooooo glad winter is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin