Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rooster lamp....

Just happened to stop into my local thrift store to browse around and I saw it! A beautiful large white ceramic rooster lamp. The store was about to close and it was $10.00, a little steep for me. So I said no. And I went home and thought about it. I have been working and earning money and I just happened to sell something on craigslist for $10.00 just the other day( what a coincidence ). So the next morning, first thing , I was there just as they were opening and it was still there, lucky me. What do you think?!


I think the rooster alone is worth $10.00


You just never know what treasure you will find
browsing your local thrift store!

1 comment:

  1. Love it.Saw one at a flea market buy the guy wouldn’t sell it 😕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to know what others think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin